lauantai 1. marraskuuta 2008

IG Team Colours

IG Team Colours

My newest kitsuke challenge ensemble! This time it's about Immortal Geisha Team Colours: wear pink and blue wafuku ^_^
Link to IG forum.

I haven't worn this furisode after our wedding over an year ago and I have to say I was surprised how much easier it was to get dressed now. It still is far from perfect but I guess I've improved a bit. Yay :) Too bad it's a kimono for not married women! I added blue date-eri, obiage and obijime (which is a bit too high I guess). At the wedding I wore this with red accessories and the look is quite different even the kimono and the obi are the same.
Click here to see my blog post about the wedding.

Our rooftop is a good place to take pictures. The light is beautiful and there are no staring people around. Today the wind was strong but it wasn't too cold. After many days raining I'm so happy to see the sun shine!

IG Team ColoursIG Team Colours
IG Team Colours

1 kommentti:

Misuchi kirjoitti...

You look so pretty in this gorgeous kimono set, swet and lovely. I kind of think the obi jime is ok, since you look so young ^_^