tiistai 4. marraskuuta 2008

Sushi, kitsuke and new haircut



Heli was visiting me tonight. We had sushi dinner and of course got dressed in kimono ^_^

I love my new haircut, it's super easy and comfortable! I didn't have to start dressing in kimono by doing my hair up first. At this point we had eaten TONS of sushi so that explains a little sloppy kitsuke...

I think I finally got the blue Taisho kimono ensemble together. This obi looks better than the maru obi I tried with it before. I also like the pink haori even it's too small. What do you think? Heli is wearing a karako tsukesage which is one of my favorite kimono but too small for me to wear. I'm glad it fits her!



Fukurasuzume attempt! I did this the traditional way, without biyosugata. Another wing soon fell apart but I think I know what I did wrong. Practise, practise...






Bunny ears LOL ^_^

5 kommenttia:

Jenny kirjoitti...

Olet leikannut hiukset!!! Uuusu kampaus sopii sinulle ja te kummatkin näytätte todella tyylikkäiltä^^

Heli kirjoitti...

Jenni on aikamoinen velho näissä kimonoonpukemisissa, värien valinnoista aina sidontoihin.

Kiitos Jenny :)

Kyuukaryuko kirjoitti...

You both look beautiful! And I like your new haircut, must be pretty comfortable and easy?
Your fukurasuzume looks so good, I'm very jealous. I really have to practice it on my dummy...

xiner kirjoitti...

Kiitos, Jenny ^_^

Kyuukaryuko thanks! Glad you like my new haircut, I had long hair for years and I hesitated to cut it but now I'm glad I did.
A dummy would be great... I don't have one yet. I'm glad Heli lets me to dress her ^_^

Misuchi kirjoitti...

Love your new hair it's so cute! And gorgeous. You both look great in kimono, lovely sets you made... and I envy your fukurasuzume, gorgeous!