maanantai 8. joulukuuta 2008

Furisode dress-up


Heli just got her new super kawaii furisode. I love the blue color, it's so beautiful and looks very good on her! She doesn't have an obi to go with it yet. My white and pink fukuro obi goes fine with it but a yellow obi would be a more interesting choice, I think.



The flowers are orchids. A little unusual motif but so pretty ^_^



My red furisode with roses. I tried this on before with different accessories but it didn't look so good. I guess I'm more on the right track now.
Sorry for the sloppy kitsuke! I just wanted to get dressed quickly but now I think I should have tried harder.



2 kommenttia:

Kyuukaryuko kirjoitti...

You both look so lovely! I'm jealous of your beautiful furisode and musubi ^_~

xiner kirjoitti...

Thanks Kyuukaryuko!
Looking at my first tries at tying fukurasuzume I feel I've came a long way ^_^