maanantai 12. tammikuuta 2009

Kimono class


everyone
Originally uploaded by Yuna-chan

My first time being a kimono kitsuke sensei ^_^ Well, my kitsuke is still far from perfect so I'm probably no good for teaching others but I was glad to be able to share some ideas and experience I have with the girls from our chado club!

It may look like it was freezing outside but it wasn't that cold but about
3 °C. Most of us were glad to step outside for a minute - the central heating in our tea room was going like crazy.

BTW I really like this picture of Yuna-chan ^_^

pose in the snow
pose in the snow
Originally uploaded by Yuna-chan

3 kommenttia:

Jenny kirjoitti...

Hehe, oli kivaa tehdään uusiksi joskus.
Noloa, hiukset näyttävät kamalalta.

Kyuukaryuko kirjoitti...

Wauw, I'm impressed that you're teaching kitsuke to others! Big thumbs up ^_^

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hi. Can you tell me where you bought your biyosugata? I'm trying to buy one but there aren't any results on ebay or any site! Please help me! My email is: cd.magalhaes@gmail.com
thanks : )